Monday, January 24, 2011

Enquiry Letter for Holiday Accommodation


                                                                            Jun 15, 2011

The Proprietot,
The Holiday Inn,
Muree.

Dear Sir,

              Your hotel has been recommended to me by Mr. and Mrs Niaz, who tell me they spent a very happy fortnight with you last summer.

              I am planning to bring my family to Murree for two weeks between mid july and the end of august and hope you will be able to accommodate us. we require one double room and two single rooms . There will be my wife and myself and our son aged twelve and daughter aged fifteen.

              Our holiday arrangements are fairly flexible and any two consecutive weeks within the period mention would suit us.As i wish to complete the holiday arrangements in good time it will be most helpful if you could give me any early reply.


                                                 Yours faithfully,
                                                Saqib 

No comments: